Total Pageviews

September 28, 2010

Update

I am forced to make a blog for today.

I am also forced to answer a series of questions, starting with:

[How are you doing in this class so far?]

Decent.

[What are the 3 things (projects) you are most proud of?]

-My dinasaur turned-elephant
-Bad traffic
-Wall-E being beamed by a dinosaur
they all seem to be from last year... I havn't really made anything I am proud of this year, but I like my photos and my nameplate.

[What didn't work out so well?]

I don't care for the "Me Photos" section very much.
---
There. I am currently working on my robot drawing still, but homework and videogames get in the way. Don't worry, though. Some day I will explode with production and creativity and maybe even the ability to get off my lazy ass and sit on my lazy ass even longer while staring at my screen as I draw at the same time. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment