Total Pageviews

September 9, 2010

Back to school!

Hey, all!

I am finnally back; and this time, I'm gonna be here for quite a while!

Prepare to see even more amazing photo manipulations, animations, and all sorts of complete awesomeness!


How was my summer? Great! Happy to be back, though, since I was missing the people dearly.

Two months doesn't feel so long when it's all over, but when I look back, I have no idea when it started.

I just remember going to the beach A LOT and playing videogames A LOT. basicly 50/50 for each.

I DO remember going to the IPE, though, and it was a blast! Not as long as last years, though, since we got bored quicker.

I also helped volunteer at the Ironman in Penticton! Handing out sponges, gatorade, and all that stuff gets really intense when there are 30+ people asking for everything moving every-which direction.

So, anywho, I have a feeling this year is going to be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment