Total Pageviews

September 23, 2010

3 Favorite Pictures Of Which Aren't Mine But Are Someone Else's


Reflection.png (Online Image) Available http://ashton-blog.blogspot.com/ 23/09/10

I like this one because it looks really really really cool. It is, apparently, "goregeous".

On a more serious note, I love the reflection of the clouds. Makes it look like its a harbor in the skies. The angle does a very nice job of showing the harbor along with the water and I like to see a huge empty space compared to the cluttered up boats on the opposite side.


DSCFO359.png (Online Image) Available http://ashton-blog.blogspot.com/ 23/09/10

I like this one because close-ups of animals/insects are cool. I don't like hand close-ups, though, so it loses points.

On a more serious note, I love close-ups on living things. Especially small ones like these, when it shows details you normally wouldn't see. I think it would have been better without the fingers, though. If it were more near the center of the hand, then the shadows of the fingers wouldn't mess with the picture.

flipflop_1.png (Online Image) Available http://darthsideous.blogspot.com/ 23/09/10

I like this one because I had no idea it was a flip flop. I thought it was a beach ball; or some kind of rubbery protective device of SOME sort.... or a beach ball.

On a more serious note, I like this one because close ups on things are cool, like I said, and I especially like the ones that fool you in thinking it's something else. I also like the balance of colours, from light to dark. Very cool, yet very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment