Total Pageviews

September 21, 2010

Favorite Logos

^I like this one because I couldn't find any others I like and this one looks real cool. I don't know what it is, though.

On a more serious note, other than the fact that I ran out of favorite logos, I also decided to use this because it looks really cool. It's probably a logo for a band, or energy drink, since the menacing sharp rigidy look of it gives the idea of something extreme. The basic colours work for it, too, for some reason. Probably a rock band, or screamo or something.


^ I LOVE the Dodge Logo. First of all; it is totally bad-ass. Second; my dad works for Dodge, and they have the coolest cars so might as well add this one.

On a more serious note, The dodge logo really shows it dominates the competition by ramming into its weak pathetic opponents with its massive shiny logo. Definitely the coolest of the car logos, too.

^The picture explains itself. That, and it still manages to look cool.

On a more serious note, I love how everyone bashes this logo due to their opinion on its unoriginality. In my opinion, it looks cool. Much more futuristic looking, which is my favorite look. Except for fasion, futuristic fashion looks weird. I love the texture of its smoothness, which in my opinion is the future. Lots of smooth, aerodynamic cars, buildings, cutlery, google logos, etc.


^ I chose this one because Gen told me to, and I said OK. That, and it is a very cool little robot.

On a more serious note, I love the simplicity of it, too. No idea what it is, since it doesn't say anywhere, but that doesn't matter. I love simple logos, since they look like they have no effort put into them, but send the message anyways. I like it how it looks like it has a mouth, too.

I chose this one because the monster logo looks like a monster's scratch; and yet still shows the image of an 'M', which is what "Monster" starts with.

On a more serious note... acttually, that IS why I like this one. I find it very cool and extreme, just like energy drinks should be, and the fact that they formed an M with a most-likely monster attack makes it look even more extreme.

^ I like SOME Apple stuff. Like my I-Pod Nano with the video camera. And the Logo. That's about it.

On a more serious note, I love the smooth, polished futuristic look to the apple logo. They are really trying their best to bring the future to us with their sleek, smooth style of their Nano, iPad, etc.. I don't care for the iPad, though, just the Nano.

These are 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^
I like transformers alot. I also like their logos, especially the newer more modern looking ones. I like these because they look modernized but yet still have their original colours.

On a slightly more professional note, I love the team logos, they really show their sides. The good guys are blocky, protective, and overall cool looking. The bad guys are sleek, sharp, and menacing. And purple.

2 comments: