Total Pageviews

November 9, 2010

Winter or Summer?

Hmm....

I really don't like either; just the holidays that come with them.

Christmas is awesome in the pants, but 2 months off school is awesome as well.

But... 2 months? Of what? Beach? I remember going to the beach pretty much every second day, or more, and it gets boring... fast. Unless friends are involved, and I only have two phone numbers.

Christmas, on the other hand, is amazing in every single way. Even if you get nothing that you asked for, you still feel awesome for recieving it. Unless you only get, like, 3 presents. Then I get mad.

(usually I start liking them afterwards, though)

I hate the heat and I hate the cold, that's why I love Fall and Spring.

Fall is a relief because you go "Oh, Thank god, I was getting tired of the heat" and Spring is a relief because you go "Oh, Thank God, I was getting tired of the cold"

So, really, A medium would be good. And, winter wins, since it also has sledding. SLEDDING IS AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment